Monday, November 3, 2014

november



EATING || my last few incredible meals before shipping back off to China. 
DRINKING || much less coffee than this time last month.  
PRACTICING || my mental capacity to remember all the Chinese I haven't used in two months.
MASTERING || icloud.
LEARNING || how to say no to all the heavy things I want to take back to China. Like boots. & wine.
PLAYING || peekaboo with my nephew, Levi & my "niece," Cameron.
FINISHING || the last of my visiting rotation. 
READING || ha, the same book I was reading two months ago. Can't wait to get back to normal life so I can finish it.
WATCHING || babies growing up & friends growing into their lives & homes. 
WALKING || in the thickest socks I can find. Wool, you are everything.
WEARING || Sweaters & vests.
COOKING || up some exciting new things for the rainy winter season I have ahead.
WORKING || on mental preparation.
TRAVELING || back to Chiz-ina.
WANTING || a business class seat upgrade for Tuesday. Someone needs to just make that happen. 

a few days late, but here nonetheless. The next time I write, I will be back in my new apartment in Chongqing. 
Life, it goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment