Thursday, April 2, 2015

april



STARTING ||  to feel much more like myself after months of clouds. Sunshine is truly like medicine.
FINISHING || a series of yoga classes for my YTT - one more requirement down!
MAKING || plans for my balcony. I'm thinking a little wooden table, some flower pots & some string lights. 
CRAVING || some crumbly blue stilton. I'm way overdue for a cheese plate.
READING || Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan (just finished & it was so good.) & Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali 
WATCHING || a very wide mixture of things. Getting excited for the last season of Mad Men & the return of GOT.
LISTENING TO || springtime birdies outside my windows.
WEARING || my hair in a top knot constantly because 200% humidity.
EATING || avocados. I decided that I didn't care that they cost the equivalent of $5 USD per. 
DRINKING  || mango milk when I'm feeling fancy.
LEARNING || how to keep up with laundry when you have no dryer & limited air-drying space.
PRACTICING || the act of being present & finding happiness in the fact that I'm alive. 
WORKING || on ESL lesson plans for daaaaays.
PLAYING || FKA twigs & Chet Faker
TRAVELING || just around my city this month. But next month! 2 year anniversary destination TBD!
WANTING || the ability to find jeans that fit properly in this country of non-athletic woman. Womp.
PLANNING || the husband's birthday weekend extravaganza!!!
HOPING || for many more sunny days ahead. & maybe a slight bit of color to my very pale skin.


The month of springtime weather (or something. It was in the 90's this entire week.) & Jeremy's birthday, which just so happens to fall on a three-day weekend. Couldn't be better than that!

April, you are the start to so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment