Friday, May 1, 2015

may



STARTING
 || to take lots of night time walks with Jeremy. Balmy air in the darkness is a favorite.
FINISHING || the serial podcast. Those were the moments when I wished for longer commutes. (He totally did it, btw.)
MAKING || more time for meditation. 
CRAVING || the beach. Due to some unfortunate visa business, that's the farthest from where I'll be this month.
READING || Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami. 
WATCHING || Scandal. I hate to admit that. I am pretty hooked. 
LISTENING TO || lady crush Irene Pappas's mixes on spotify. Pure gold. 
WEARING || flip flops for long days & regretting it when my feet are BLACK by the time I get home. #butmyfeetaresohot 
EATING || so much fresh pineapple. 
DRINKING  || cold pressed juices from the new juice bar near by on splurgey days.
LEARNING || how to take rest days. 
PRACTICING || patience with my computer, who is old, slow & full. Especially on days like today when I dare try to do more than one thing at a time. 
WORKING || on watering my plants daily. 
PLAYING || the "lets see how long I can go without coffee" game. I usually lose. 
TRAVELING || to Chengdu & Jiuzhaigou for our 2 year Anniversary. I'm just gonna lay on a bench there & pretend I'm on a beach.
WANTING || citronella candles for our balcony.
PLANNING || on watching a whole lotta mindless movies & TV while riding a bus 8 hours (each way) this weekend.
HOPING || for a bomb-tastic anni trip & exciting few weeks to follow. Summer is coming!!!

May, you bring so much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment