Monday, June 1, 2015

june

from our anniversary trip : the beauty that is jiuzhaigou

STARTING
 || to wish our AC functioned properly. I truly believe it's possessed & refuses to work at the change of any season.
FINISHING || all my YTT post-training required reading. All that's left is the final. Wooooo.
MAKING || mediterranean omelets as often as possible. 
CRAVING || a tan.
READING || 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami. (he is my new obsession author.)
WATCHING || the fall now that I have a giant mad men sized hole in my heart.
LISTENING TO || san holo & alabama shakes 
WEARING || mostly athletic wear because it's a jungle out there. 
EATING || loads of watermelon. 
DRINKING  || iced teas. I also happened to notice that la croix sparking water is now carried at the international grocery store. So, cheers to that.
LEARNING || to take things one day at a time. 
PRACTICING || earlier wake ups.
WORKING || on drastically upping my water intake.  
PLAYING || the hair vs. humidity game. I kind of wonder why I even try to style it, because lets be real. It just stays in a giant knot on top of my head from wash to wash.
TRAVELING || to Wulong for a short trip. The place I used to see on google images when I'd search for Chongqing......
WANTING || more slow days of coffee & him. 
PLANNING || this fall's tour around china trip, part two, with Amy & Cameron. 
HOPING || for more facetime chats with besties. They truly are the best.


Bring on the sun shiny goodness, June! I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. YES "this fall's tour around china trip, part two, with Amy & Cameron." YESSS! I can't wait to see you two. I cry about it all the time. I'm crying now.

    ReplyDelete