Tuesday, December 30, 2014

a little love note



on this day, seven years ago, I told you I wanted to be your girlfriend.
it was in your car on a rainy afternoon.
right before we were to go to a friends house.
I had been tossing around the thought for weeks when you first told me you wanted to be with me.
but I told you I needed time.

your warm hands that always find mine.
your steady love that never waivers, even when I am stubborn & hard headed.
your patience with me & the dreams I have.
the knowledge that all the things you plan in life are with me in mind.

looking back over these seven (seven) years, you have been my constant.
slow to anger. 
the calm in my storm.

i am so thankful for your love, Jeremy.
thank you for waiting so patiently for me, all those years ago.
to make the decision that I would never regret.

all my love,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment