Tuesday, December 2, 2014

december




EATING || foods with sriracha cause I found it at an international grocery store & it just makes everything so much better.
DRINKING || coffee again. I knew that my love affair could only be put on pause for so long.  
PRACTICING || patience with all the children I am teaching english to now. 
MASTERING || baking without flour.
LEARNING || Chinese words for all the foods.
PLAYING || a game with how long I can go without fixing the heater in our apartment that is slightly possessed. Ok, not slightly. 
FINISHING || lots of yoga teacher training post-training requirements. They are many.
READING || Nothing again. I ran out of time on the last book in my Oyster que, ha. December snuck up on me.
WATCHING || elementary & all the Christmas movies.
WALKING || in my sorel boots now that the rainy season has officially set in. 
WEARING || a pashmina wrapped around my neck at all times.
COOKING || my first thanksgiving (sans-turkey) I've ever done. Also experimenting with some Chinese foods.
WORKING || on posting to my blog more. Sorry.
TRAVELING || to the top of a mountain that is a third as tall as Everest on Christmas Eve. Pumped.
WANTING || my first batch of home brewed kombucha to not be a total flop. Crossing all my fingers.


The tiny tree on our windowsill is all the Christmas decorating I've been able to do as of yet because our big trip for our big tree (WITH LIGHTS!!!) hasn't happened yet. Moments (they happen frequently) that I am thankful for having an IKEA in Chongqing. 



I'm looking forward to a month filled with lots of to-do lists, planning our trip to Mt. Emei for Christmas, wrapping some gifts for the husb & maybe finding some mistletoe. 2014 is one month away from being over & I fully intend on closing out with a bang. 



Happy December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment