Wednesday, February 4, 2015

february


EATING || various chinese dishes that a friend of mine has taught me to make & the usual bok-choy/garlic combo. 
DRINKING || Puer green tea. THE best.
PRACTICING || so much Chinese. I kind of wonder if this language was invented as a cruel joke to anyone who didn't grow up here. 
MASTERING || the art of storage space in our tiny apartment. Ironically, I love this apartment more than any of my bigger places. 
LEARNING || to accept that God is bigger than my challenges. As big as they feel at moments, He is bigger. There is a reason for everything.
PLAYING || around on travel websites, getting super amped for our big trip around China with family.
FINISHING || many shopping trips to IKEA for extra pillows, towels & blankets. YAY VISITORS!!!.
READING || wild by Cheryl Strayed
WATCHING || House of Cards, season two prepping for season three's release ON MY BIRTHDAY. #bestgiftever.
WALKING || up to my rooftop on clear days to catch views of the skyline.
WEARING || my fake Ugg's pretty much daily. The temps have been swingin' loooow as of late.
COOKING || well, making, homemade hummus & using the rest of that caramel sauce to make apple crisp.
WORKING || on finding peace. & not allowing one bad thing to explode to all the bad things.
TRAVELING || oh snap, yes. Many trains & planes to Chengdu, Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou & Shanghai.
WANTING || to overcome. to allow myself room to fail.

Sorry for the delay, February just kind of showed up & I wasn't really paying attention. But yay for a big month of travel & my TWENTY-EIGHTH birthday!!! lol, 28. 


------

Looking forward to lots of adventures this month & hoping for some sunshinier days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment