Friday, August 7, 2015

august

No filter image of downtown Chongqing. Yes, those are crystal clear blue skies. 

STARTING || the last full week of living in the same apartment as Jeremy until September. Prepare for blog post overload.
FINISHING || cleaning out the closets. Goodbye shoes.
MAKING || this month count, down to the last day. 
CRAVING || slower days. 
READING || the girl on the train, by Paula Hawkins
WATCHING || mostly suits, with an occasional elementary thrown in the mix.
LISTENING TO || IAMBEAR & Odesza
WEARING || moisture wicking everything. The world is a sauna.
EATING || Baked peaches & coffee dark chocolate (found on mega sale!! #winning.) 
DRINKING  || coconut water.
LEARNING || to shake anxieties.
PRACTICING || my splits. One day, you will be mine.
WORKING || on yoga playlists & the best way to keep the dust bunnies from multiplying as I pack. 
PLAYING || "how much work can I squeeze into my day before I leave Chongqing?" 
TRAVELING || to Chengdu, many many times. I will be a train traveling pro by the time this is over.
WANTING || less. Moving makes you realize how little you actually need.
PLANNING || how we'll decorate the new place. 
HOPING || for this month to be seamless & as stress-free as moving to another city in China can be.

"Whirlwinds, galore! Moving is crazy! Why did I buy this? How am I going to pack this? Can it be September now?"

All spoken, all more than once. 

August, may your craziness remind me that I have a life that is crazy good & to be thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment