Monday, September 1, 2014

september





So, one of my best friends from home, Kelsey, does this every month & I decided I would join in on the monthly what's up.

EATING || my last week's worth of sichuan food for two whole months. I can honestly say I will miss the hua jiao.
DRINKING || lots of green tea & cheap chinese beer. 
PRACTICING || my chinese yoga terms. really though, my chinese in general. #hardestthinginthehistoryofever
MASTERING || how to fit a years worth of stuff into two suitcases. Send prayers.
LEARNING || how to let things go.
PLAYING || a whole lot of phoria & daughter. Hello, really long flight playlist.
FINISHING || a really, really long paper for my YTT.
READING || Little Bee, by Chris Cleave. Also, all the yoga books.
WATCHING || The Killing. Good remedy for my True Detective & Luther withdrawals.
WALKING || everywhere. walking is my life.
WEARING || the last of the perfume I purchased for my wedding. *tear*
COOKING || (baking) these cookies like 3 times a week.
WORKING || on mentally preparing for two months of living out of a suitcase.
TRAVELING || from China to Hong Kong, to the US. Say whaaaaat!?
WANTING || this week to slow down just a little. Time has been going too fast lately. 

This month will be full of changes -  changes of pace, changes of scenery. 

Let's do this thing, September.


No comments:

Post a Comment